Giesswein Acadia Charcoal Men's Wool Indoor/Outdoor Slipper
The classic Tyrolean clog
Austrians tend to wear these only as "hut shoes": you might too if you lived high in the mountains above Kitzbuhel. In the States, these are everyday, all-day workhorses: rigid, cork-latex outsoles combine with a dense boiled wool upper to offer durability and stability below your foot while wrapping the rest of your foot in Mother Nature's best natural insulator. A leather trim caps off the clog like a high, Alpine tree line.
- cork-latex footbed with boiled wool lining molds to your unique foot shape
- high-level arch support (metatarsal and medial)
- moisture-wicking, breathable, 100% natural boiled wool upper naturally regulates body temperature
- never itchy, scratchy, or sweaty
- waterproof, treaded rubber outsole (outdoor/indoor use) is rugged, slip-resistant, and non-marking
- toe cap and heel cup reinforced with recycled fiber for added durability
- smooth leather trim
- natural boiled wool is odor and water-resistant
- made in Austria
- spot-clean using a soft, non-abrasive brush
The classic Tirol clog has been a staple of casual footwear at the base of the Alps for many a generation: simple, practical, understated - but not to be underestimated. With the combination of a rugged rubber outsole and natural water resistant uppers, your feet will stay dry, comfortable, and firmly planted on varied terrain in all seasons.
The cork-latex footbeds are anatomically designed for maximum arch support and durability and their rigid structure can help reduce pain associated with various foot conditions. Warm and breathable, these clogs naturally insulate your feet at any activity level.