Giesswein Andau Charcoal Wool Slipper
Cool comfort with a custom fit.
Whether you’re working at home or kicking back on the weekend, these houseshoes are perfect for any indoor activity. A closed heel and elastic upper ensure a comfortable fit while our breathable wool wicks away moisture, keeping your feet cool and dry. With high-level arch support to promote healthy posture, you’ll want to step into your pair the moment you walk through the door.
- high-level arch support (metatarsal and medial)
- removable natural rubber/natural jute/recycled carbon footbed
- moisture-wicking, breathable, 100% natural boiled wool upper naturally regulates body temperature
- never itchy, scratchy, or sweaty
- natural latex-dipped outsole with vegetable dyes is non-marking, flexible, and water-resistant
- patented outsole uses no synthetic chemicals or glues
- accommodates third-party orthotics
- elastic gore vamp provides a customized fit
- closed heel ensures a secure fit at all activity levels
- made in Austria
Footbeds for Houseshoes
A high level of arch support with subtle cushioning.
This Ultra-Comfort boiled wool-lined footbed is specifically designed for our collection of indoor houseshoes. A cushioned midsole material gives you just enough cushion to feel cozy, while also offering a firm enough arch support (medial and metatarsal) to help keep you aligned and energized on your feet all day long. The proprietary blend of materials ensures that the footbed flexes dynamically with your foot (and Giesswein houseshoe) each step of the way. In keeping with our philosophy of keeping you (and our shoes) as natural as possible, no synthetic glues or cements are present here. Only four natural materials go into these footbeds: wool, rubber, recycled carbon, and natural jute.
Naturally odor-resistant and machine washable:
- separate footbed from shoe
- place both pieces in washing machine (preferably using a delicates bag for shoes)
- wash cold, gentlest cycle (only mild, natural detergent, if necessary, for tough soils)
- no fabric softener; no machine drying
- stuff shoe with paper/newspaper and allow to air-dry overnight
- insert footbed after shoe is completely dry