Giesswein Laura Pebble Wool
Burrow your feet into these foxy houseshoes.
There’s nothing like chilly wintry scenery to remind your feet how snug and warm they are! These 100% boiled wool houseshoes feature an intricate hand-stitched appliqué, a removable anatomical footbed, and a non-marking, natural latex-dipped outsole for maximum stability.
- handstitched appliques (variations between pairs result from individual craftsmanship)
- high-level arch support (metatarsal and medial)
- removable natural rubber/natural jute/recycled carbon footbed
- moisture-wicking, breathable, 100% natural boiled wool upper naturally regulates body temperature
- never itchy, scratchy, or sweaty
- natural latex-dipped outsole with vegetable dyes is non-marking, flexible, and water-resistant
- patented outsole uses no synthetic chemicals or glues
- accommodates third-party orthotics
- seam-free interior hugs the foot with no irritation or chafing
- made in Austria
A high level of arch support with subtle cushioning.
This Ultra-Comfort boiled wool-lined footbed is specifically designed for our collection of indoor houseshoes. A cushioned midsole material gives you just enough cushion to feel cozy, while also offering a firm enough arch support (medial and metatarsal) to help keep you aligned and energized on your feet all day long. The proprietary blend of materials ensures that the footbed flexes dynamically with your foot (and Giesswein houseshoe) each step of the way. In keeping with our philosophy of keeping you (and our shoes) as natural as possible, no synthetic glues or cements are present here. Only four natural materials go into these footbeds: wool, rubber, recycled carbon, and natural jute. Naturally odor-resistant and machine washable.
- for appliquéd styles, we discourage machine washing whenever possible and instead recommend spot-cleaning to best preserve hand-stitched details
- if you choose to machine wash, separate footbed from shoe
- place both pieces in washing machine (preferably using a delicates bag for shoes)
- wash cold, gentlest cycle (only mild, natural detergent, if necessary, for tough soils)
- no fabric softener; no machine drying
- stuff shoe with paper/newspaper and allow to air-dry overnight
- insert footbed after shoe is completely dry