Take a walk among the flowers!
Born in the heart of the Austrian Alps, this closed-heel houseshoe features a classic, hand-stitched floral appliqué, revealing the individual craftsmanship and care that goes into every pair. Made of ultra-comfortable boiled wool and dipped in natural latex to form a non-slip sole, the Spital provides the breathability and stability to make it the ideal houseshoe for any season.
SUPPORT LEVEL: (4/5)
- handstitched appliques (variations between pairs result from individual craftsmanship)
- high-level arch support (metatarsal and medial)
- removable natural rubber/natural jute/recycled carbon footbed
- moisture-wicking, breathable, 100% natural boiled wool upper naturally regulates body temperature
- never itchy, scratchy, or sweaty
- natural latex-dipped outsole with vegetable dyes is non-marking, flexible, and water-resistant
- patented outsole uses no synthetic chemicals or glues
- accommodates third-party orthotics
- seam-free interior hugs the foot with no irritation or chafing
- made in Austria