Slipper or shoe? You decide!
Our hybrid lodge shoe pulls double duty indoors and out—the durable rubber sole and supportive foot bed are perfect for a quick trip into town but comfy for lounging around the house as well. Our warm but breathable boiled wool upper keeps you comfortable no matter what the day throws at you.
Featuring a removable orthotic-quality footbed with arch support.
- removable cork-latex footbed with suede lining molds to your unique foot shape
- high-level arch support (metatarsal and medial)
- moisture-wicking, breathable, 100% natural boiled wool upper naturally regulates body temperature
- never itchy, scratchy, or sweaty
- waterproof, treaded rubber outsole (outdoor/indoor use) is slip-resistant and non-marking
- accommodates third-party orthotics
- toe cap reinforced with recycled fiber for added durability
- natural boiled wool is odor- and water-resistant
- made in Austria