Giesswein Vent Hibiscus Indoors/Outdoors Slipper/Shoe
Cool by the fire, cozy in the cold.
Don’t let the casual style fool you—this shoe can keep up with your busy life and keep you comfy all day. Wear them to the store or to kick back after a long day on the slopes. Our removable cork-latex footbed provides the ideal support to soothe tired feet and legs. Adjustable for a comfortable fit.
- removable cork-latex footbed with suede lining molds to your unique foot shape
- high-level arch support (metatarsal and medial)
- moisture-wicking, breathable, 100% natural boiled wool upper naturally regulates body temperature
- never itchy, scratchy, or sweaty
- waterproof, treaded rubber outsole (outdoor/indoor use) is slip-resistant, and non-marking
- accommodates third-party orthotics
- toe cap and heel cup reinforced with recycled fiber for added durability
- elastic gore vamp provides a customized fit
- natural boiled wool is odor and water-resistant
- made in Austria
Footbeds for Lodge Shoes
Firm, natural cork-latex support that molds to your foot.
This Ultra-Comfort genuine suede-lined footbed is specifically designed for our collection of Lodge Shoes. A firm natural cork-latex midsole material provides strong medial and metatarsal arch support to help keep you aligned and energized on your feet all day long.
By nature, cork-latex will mold to your unique foot shape over time, ensuring a customized fit with continued wear. In keeping with our philosophy of keeping you (and our shoes) as natural as possible, only four natural materials go into these footbeds: leather, natural latex, natural cork, and natural jute.
- remove footbed (not washable)
- wash cold, gentlest cycle (only mild, natural detergent, if necessary, for tough soils)
- no fabric softener; no machine drying
- stuff shoe with paper/newspaper and allow to air-dry overnight
- insert footbed after shoe is completely dry