Hoka Challenger ATR 6 Women's Black Iris / Hot Coral
Returning for its sixth iteration, the Challenger ATR 6 furthers its reputation for versatility. As its name suggests, this adaptable, all-terrain shoe defies convention — performing light on the trail and smooth on the street, thanks to its midsole geometry and outsole construction. Dynamically designed for versatile traction, its distinctive outsole has zonal construction to optimize grip and weight. Developed with broad, closely spaced zonal lugs, the Challenger ATR 6’s outsole delivers smooth transitions from one surface to another. This season’s iteration utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE® yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic.
- Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn in primary and collar meshes
- Toe rand for support and protection
- Gusseted tongue
- Recycled poly laces
- Tongue mesh includes recycles material
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health. To earn the Seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.