Ultra comfort meets durable support.
Giesswein bring the classic open-back mule shape to a new level, adding the support of an anatomical footbed and the insulating but breathable coziness of boiled wool. The outsoles are dipped in natural latex—never synthetically glued—for a long lasting, non-skid base that is environmentally friendly. Edge-free interior seams treat your feet to luxurious Comfort from all angles—you won’t want to take them off!
- high-level arch support (metatarsal and medial)
- removable natural rubber/natural jute/recycled carbon footbed
- moisture-wicking, breathable, 100% natural boiled wool upper naturally regulates body temperature
- never itchy, scratchy, or sweaty
- natural latex-dipped outsole with vegetable dyes is non-marking, flexible, and water-resistant
- patented outsole uses no synthetic chemicals or glues
- accommodates third-party orthotics
- seam-free interior hugs the foot with no irritation or chafing
- made in Austria