Processing Time & Price Shipping
Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping destination. You can get a calculation of your exact shipping charges by adding items to your cart, proceeding to checkout, and entering your mailing address. The shipping cost will automatically update and display in your total costs.
All orders that include a valid e-mail address will be sent an order confirmation of price (including shipping and taxes) by email, within one business day. This is usually followed by a shipping notification when the item is shipped. For most orders, the shipping notification includes ship date, carrier, and tracking number (if applicable).
Shipping & Handling
We process orders on business days which are Monday through Saturday, Eastern Standard-Times, and exclude holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Processing Time: 2 – 5 days* (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
How long does shipping take?
Free on all orders
About Late Deliveries
Our shipping partners do their best to ensure you receive your package on time, however occasional delays do occur. We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by unforeseen or uncontrollable events such as:
- Incorrect Customer’s Address
- Missing apartment, building, floor, or unit number
- Severe weather conditions
- International customs procedures
You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking link so that you can follow your order all the way home! Please allow 2-4 days for the carrier to scan your package into their system.
If you attempt to track your package and there is no information available that just means the carrier has not processed your package yet. When the package is scanned into their system, tracking events will populate on the tracking page.
Make sure you provide the correct address at checkout because:
- If there is incorrect or missing information that we can detect on our end, we may be required to contact you for an update on the delivery information, which can cause delays in delivering your order.
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to sender (as all of the items would be donated right after they come back to our warehouse).
- If you contact the final mile carrier after the order has left our warehouse and ask them to forward or redirect your parcel, we are not responsible if that parcel gets lost, stolen, or damaged.
- If you decide to change your shipping address, please contact customer support ([email protected]) as soon as you place your order. We will do our best to make the change, however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so, as there are varying time limits in which we are able to do so.
Canceling Your Order
You may be able to cancel your order before it is released to the warehouse for processing. However, once an order is released to the warehouse for processing, it can no longer be canceled. If a cancellation is needed, please contact customer service immediately and we will try our best to accommodate your request.