Samuel Hubbard 24 Seven Men's Chelsea Boot
This beautiful boot has a one-piece vamp for a very clean look. We call it 24 Seven because it is an all-day shoe that slides perfectly into your evenings on the town.
Our Chelsea boot is one of our most comfortable models and fits easily under the cuff of your pants. It is built on the lightweight Hubbard Vibram Morflex sole and incorporates our triple-density Poron memory foam insole.
The entire shoe from toe to heel is lined in soft, glove leather cowhide that feels like satin and also keeps your foot comfortably cool in the shoe. This is a terrific walking boot and has the feeling of a sneaker as do all the shoes in the Go to Work Collection.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support.
- Lightweight Kevlar® shank provides sturdy arch support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics or need to replace them.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
The 24 Seven has a sleek, sophisticated look and fit. If this is your first pair of Hubbards, you'll likely find them true to size though they may initially take some effort to put on and some customers opt for a wide even if they are a true medium. The neck of the boot will loosen over time for easier on/off.